Hip-hop is a genre of music where flaunting your marriage life is not too common. Bragging about money, multiple women, clothes, and cars is the more frequented approach. Sure there are a few moguls, such as Jay-Z and Kanye that put their marriage in the spotlight, but can they really help it? Check out this list of rappers below that you probably didn't realize were cuffed up.
1. Snoop Dogg- Yea thats right, the big homie Snoop, also known as Snoop Lion, is married. Although him and his wife Shante Taylor went through a brief period of divorce, they recently renewed their vows in 2008. It's pretty funny to picture Snoop as a married, especially after watching this. And lets not forget about the time he walked up on the red carpet with two girls on leashes.
2. J. Cole- Cole has been in a long-term relationship with Melissa Heholt, whom he met at St Johns University, for a while. Recently in an interview the beans were spilled that the platinum selling artist got married. Congrats Cole!
3. Eve- Ride or die chick and legendary Ruff Ryda rapper, Eve, is a married woman. In 2014, Eve got married to Maximillion Cooper, a designer and former race car driver. As aggressive as Eve may come across in her songs, it's apparent that she has a soft spot for love.
4. Ja Rule- It's not too surprising that the homie Ja is a married man; I mean after all the thug love songs he's put out, its only right. He married Aisha Murray back in 2001 and even has three kids to show for it.
5. T-Pain- So T-Pain is more of a singer than rapper, but either way his lyrical content would lead many to believe that he is a single man. On wax, he falls in love with strippers, urges females to twerk, and more; in real life, he is a happily married man. I guess having an open relationship makes it easy for T-pain to maintain both personas. In fact, him and his wife Amber Najm frequent strip clubs together.
Honorable mention: Ludacris, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre